Nephropathy means kidney disease or damage. Kidneys are the organs that filter waste products from the blood. They are also involved in regulating blood pressure, electrolyte balance, and red blood cell production in the body. Symptoms of kidney failure are due to the build-up of waste products and excess fluid in the body that may cause weakness, shortness of breath, lethargy, swelling, and confusion. Inability to remove potassium from the bloodstream may lead to abnormal heart rhythms and sudden death. Initially kidney failure may cause no symptoms. High blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetic nephropathy, IgA nephropathy are the complications of kidney.
- Track 1-1 Blood lipids & cholesterol
- Track 2-2 Diabetic nephropathy
- Track 3-3 Chronic glomerulonephritis
- Track 4-4 End stage renal disease
- Track 5-5 Bergers disease