Nephropathy means kidney disease or damage. Kidneys important function is to filter waste products from the blood. They are primarily involved in regulating high blood pressure, electrolyte balance, and red blood cell production in the body. Symptoms of kidney failure includes irregular heartbeat, seizure or comma, fluid retention and fatigue . Inability to remove potassium from the bloodstream may lead to abnormal heart rhythms and sudden death. Initially kidney failure may cause no symptoms. High blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetic nephropathy, IgA nephropathy are the complications of kidney.
- Track 1-1 Diabetic Nephropathy
- Track 2-2 Blood Lipids & Cholesterol
- Track 3-3 Chronic Glomerulonephritis
- Track 4-4 End stage renal disease
- Track 5-5 Bergers disease