Hypertension in other words can be explained as high blood pressure. Scientifically blood pressure is the force of your blood pushing against the walls of your arteries. Hypertension are the main causes of abnormal blood pressure. High blood pressure usually does not have any symptoms. Hypertension may lead to the risk such as heart failure, chronic kidney disease, stroke, and coronary artery disease and vision loss. Lifestyle factors that cause the hypertension includes excess body weight, excess salt and alcohol.
- Track 1-1 Older Age and Hypertension
- Track 2-2 Hypertension of pregnancy
- Track 3-3 Salt, Alcohol and hypertension
- Track 4-4 Obesity and Hypertension
- Track 5-5 Tobacco and Hypertension