Autoimmune disorder arises when the body acts against its own antibodies. There are upwards of 80 types of immune system infections. A heavy portion of them has comparable manifestations, which makes them extremely difficult to analyse. Immune system illnesses typically vary between times of reduction and flare-ups. Currently, treatment for immune system diseases focuses on reducing the effects of reducing the effects of the diseases as there is no potential cure for it currently.
- Track 1-1 Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Track 2-2 Autoimmune Disease in Women
- Track 3-3 Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Track 4-4 Hashimotos Disease
- Track 5-5 Addisons Disease