Hypertension also called as high blood pressure. Blood pressure is the force of your blood pushing against the walls of your arteries. Hypertension mainly causes of abnormal blood pressure. High blood pressure usually does not have any symptoms. Hypertension is the risk factor for heart failure, chronic kidney disease, stroke, and coronary artery disease and vision loss. Lifestyle factors that cause the hypertension are excess body weight, excess salt and alcohol.
- Track 1-1 Older Age and Hypertension
- Track 2-2 Hypertension of pregnancy
- Track 3-3 Salt, Alcohol and hypertension
- Track 4-4 Obesity and Hypertension
- Track 5-5 Tobacco and Hypertension